Can you believe that only a few years ago, Dentists everywhere told us that your enamel is irreparable from damage caused from things such as teeth whitening?
Thankfully, these days we know that this is not true, and there is a lot you can do about sensitivity and discoloration which doesn’t involve chemicals and toxins!
Because PearBar’s Earth-loving toothbrush offers so many natural benefits such as balancing the PH level of your mouth absorbing odors, removing toxins from tap water etc. It would be counter intuitive to waste all those benefits on a toxic-filled toothpaste!
So, to help you stay toxic free, we’ve put together a recipe of our favorite DIY natural toothpaste. Best of all, its all natural! We’ve utilizes the benefits of coconut oil, Bicarbonate Soda, Matcha Maiden’s ground green tea and doTERRA’s spearmint essential oil.
By using this toothpaste every day, you will find benefits such as reduced sensitively, longer lasting freshness, more energy (seriously!) and a brighter smile. Best of all, you’re preventing harmful and dangerous toxins from entering your body, all with only 3 ingredients!
Your body is a temple; so follow the recipe below to makes sure keeping that temple safe from nasties!
- 2 parts Baking Soda
- 3-5 parts coconut oil (to achieve a nice thick texture!)
- ½ teaspoon of Macha Maiden’s green tea powder
- Optional ingredients doTERRA’s essential oil (we love spearmint!)
- Mix Bicarb Soda and Coconut Oil (one part at a time) until you get desired ‘paste’ consistency
- Add 1-2 drops of Essential Oils
- Store in small airtight container and use when its time to brush those pearls!
For this recipe, ‘part’ means whatever unit of measurement you are using. For instance, if part=tablespoon, you would need 5 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 table spoon of Bicarb.